Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Spring time ")





Every morning I would hear the birds are singing . It is the sign of Spring time coming near.

I saw the birds are making the nest around where we live. Life seems to be going on does not matter what's happening around the world. The birds do not care just trying to live their lives. Doing their own things.

May be we are all should learn from all of these small animals. They are only concern about where to find  foods today and  reproduction for new generation to come in the future when the time call for them to do so.

Have a wonderful Spring everyone . Let us pray for the people in Japan and around the world whose life had changed in the blink of the eyes.

Thank you ........................................for my peaceful and easy life so far ")

I can see now that heaven and hell are here on earth as I am writing this blog.

1 comment:

  1. This is super...!!!!! And I thought you only teach others to kick asses.... :)

    Nid

    ReplyDelete