Monday, May 23, 2011

Birds of 2011

















           Well  my daughter did it ") 

I have been learning how to paint different things . There are lots of practice and fun.

I gave my daughter all kind of painting and she posted them for me.
I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.

As you can see I am changing I am not sure for the better or worst, but I am changing ")
I try to combine what I have learned and add a little bit of my imagination with it. Let me know your thought ????





                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment